A combination of online and hands-on skills sessions, in which a student completes part of the course in a self-directed manner online, designed to teach students cognitive information by implementing - dramatizations, animations, self-directed learning, and interactive activities.
Online Course: 2 Hour.
After completing the online course:
students will attend a structured, Instructor-led, hands-on skills practice at your business location.
In-Person Skills practical: 2 Hours.
How it works:
1. Purchase slots of 10 participants.
2. Provide your business name,address, phone number, and person of contact.
3. During checkout please provide us with full name and email of all students (We will email each student their own link code to begin the online training.
4. Your dedicated representative will contact you and/or your staff with additional information,
confirmation, and answer any questions you may have.
On-site skills at your workplace, anyplace, anytime. We bring all equipment and supplies.
Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Blended LearningGroup
- Unused codes will be credited to your account.
- We are unable to offer refunds or credits for links that have been activated.
- For refunds of unused link codes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org