This course is a video-based, instructor-led course. This course teaches skills with the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows instructors to observe the students, provide feedback, and guide the students’ learning of skills.
Time: 3.5 - 4 Hrs.
How it works:
1. Purchase slots of 10 participants.
2. Provide your business name,address, phone number, and person of contact.
3. Your dedicated representative will contact you and/or your staff with additional information, confirmation, and answer any questions you may have.
On-site training at your workplace, anyplace, anytime. We bring all equipment and supplies.
CPR AED Classroom Group
- Unused codes will be credited to your account.
- We are unable to offer refunds or credits for links that have been activated.
- For refunds of unused link codes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org