Blended Learning BLS uses a variety of eLearning assets such as dramatizations, eSimulations, animations, self-directed learning, and interactive activities to teach students BLS knowledge and skills.
Blended learning is a combination of eLearning, in which a student completes part of the course in a self-directed manner, followed by a virtual skills practical. All supplies are mailed to you along with a return shipping label.
The online portion of BLS can be completed in approximately 1 to 2 hours.
The Remote skills verification, virtual portion is approximately 1 hour.
How it works:
1. Purchase your training
2. Provide your name, adress, phone number, and email.
3. During checkout provide full name and email (We will email you a link code to begin the online training.
4. Your dedicated representative will contact you and/or your staff with additional information, confirmation, and answer any questions you may have.
ASHI BLS Remote Skills Verification Individual
- Unused codes will be credited to your account.
- We are unable to offer refunds or credits for links that have been activated.
- For refunds of unused link codes please email us at email@example.com