1 QTY = 10 Participants
Blended Learning (online portion, followed by hands-on skills session) First Aid uses a variety of eLearning assets such as dramatizations, eSimulations, animations, self-directed learning, and interactive activities to teach students First Aid knowledge and skills.
Blended learning is a combination of eLearning, in which a student completes part of the course in a self-directed manner, followed by a hands-on skills session.
The online portion of First Aid can be completed in approximately 1 hour.
Time to complete the hands-on skills session varies from 60 minutes to 90 minutes, depending on the experience of the student.
How it works:
1. Purchase slots of 10 participants.
2. Provide your business name, adress, phone number, and person of contact.
3. During checkout provide full name and email of all students (We will email each student their own link code to begin the online training.
4. Your dedicated representative will contact you and/or your staff with additional information, confirmation, and answer any questions you may have.
AHA First Aid Blended Learning Group
- Unused codes will be credited to your account.
- We are unable to offer refunds or credits for links that have been activated.
- For refunds of unused link codes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org