Group Rate: 1 Qty = 10 Participants
Blended Learning (online portion, followed by hands-on skills session) BLS online training uses a variety of eLearning assets such as dramatizations, eSimulations, animations, self-directed learning, and interactive activities to teach students BLS knowledge and skills.
Blended learning is a combination of eLearning, in which a student completes part of the course in a self-directed manner, followed by a hands-on skills session.
The online portion of BLS can be completed in approximately 1 to 2 hours.
Time to complete the hands-on skills session varies from 60 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the experience of the student.
- Enhanced learning experience through eSimulations, life-like animations, video scenarios, and knowledge checks
How it works:
1. Purchase slots of 10 participants.
2. Provide your 1. business name, 2. location, 3. person of contact, 4. date and time you would like the training.
3. During checkout also provide full name and email of all students (We will email each student their own link code to begin the online training.
4. Your dedicated representative will contact you and/or your staff with additional information, confirmation, and answer any questions you may have.
ASHI BLS Blended Learning Group
- Unused codes will be credited to your account.
- We are unable to offer refunds or credits for links that have been activated.
- For refunds of unused link codes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org