Group Rate: 1 Qty = 10 Participants
Blended Learning (online portion, followed by hands-on skills session) HeartCode BLS uses a variety of eLearning assets such as dramatizations, eSimulations, animations, self-directed learning, and interactive activities to teach students BLS knowledge and skills.
HeartCode BLS is the AHA’s BLS blended learning delivery method. Blended learning is a combination of eLearning, in which a student completes part of the course in a self-directed manner, followed by a hands-on skills session.
The online portion of HeartCode BLS can be completed in approximately 1 to 2 hours.
Time to complete the hands-on skills session varies from 60 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the experience of the student.
- Includes in-facility and prehospital tracks; student chooses his/her track before starting the HeartCode BLS Online Portion
- Enhanced learning experience through eSimulations, life-like animations, video scenarios, and knowledge checks
How it works:
1. Purchase slots of 10 participants.
2. Provide your business name and person of contact.
3. During checkout provide full name and email of all students (We will email each student their own link code to begin the online training.
3. Your dedicated representative will contact you and/or your staff with additional information, confirmation, and answer any questions you may have.
AHA BLS Blended Learning
- Unused codes will be credited to your account.
- We are unable to offer refunds or credits for links that have been activated.
- For refunds of unused link codes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org